!! OUR OFFICE IS REOPENING!!
To our Patients, Friends, and Neighbors
We hope that you and your family are in good health! It’s our mission to provide a safe, comprehensive and team based dental experience to each and every one of our patients. Our patients’ and staff health, safety, and well-being is our top priority. At all times, especially during these times, we are here for all of your dental needs.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
In response to the pandemic, we are also implementing new measures to go above and beyond in protecting our patients, our team, and our community.
- We have re-organized our waiting room to ensure 6 feet social distancing is maintained. You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, and our playroom is closed.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- Our front office team members will be wearing type 3 masks at all times. Our clinical team will wear a KN95 or N95 masks.
- At the start of each day, our staff will be required to do a pre-screening health check.
- Appointments will be managed differently to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment. Thus, take advantage of addressing all your dental issues and needs in a single appointment.
- Patients will be asked to rinse with Hydrogen Peroxide for approximately 30 seconds prior to any treatment.
- Please refrain from bringing anyone with you to your dental appointment. If you do need to bring someone, we will need to ask that they wait in the car.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting.
- If you prefer a remote consultation, please email us and we will accommodate you. Tele dentistry will be available soon for all our patients!
Questions we will ask you prior to your appointment:
Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- Have you had a fever in the last 24 hours?
- Are you having shortness of breath or other difficulties breathing?
- Are you in contact with any confirmed COVID-19 positive patients?
Patients who are well but who have a sick family member at home with COVID-19 should consider postponing elective treatment.
- Do you have a cough?
We look forward to see you and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office number or book via our website. For any other inquiry, email us at email@example.com.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.